Increase Energy, Balance and Resiliency
Touch for Health is a synthesis of ancient knowledge of the Chinese acupuncture meridians and techniques. It is derived from chiropractic, naturopathy, osteopathy, and even person-cantered counselling.
It involves acupressure, a variety of touch reflexes, meridian tracing, nutrition and a variety of mind-body techniques for balancing the subtle energies, while focusing on meaningful, personal goals.
It falls under the branch of alternative and complementary therapy known as kinesiology—systems of healing that use manual muscle bio-feedback to determine which stimuli stress the body, and how that stress can be decreased.
Adapted from John Thie’s “Touch for Health, the Complete Edition” (2005).
- Increase vitality—energy, balance and resiliency.
- Discover your Telos—a sense of meaning and purpose in your daily life.
- Increase optimum performance—enhance your experience of life and recognize and celebrate your peak performances.
- Enhance healing and accelerate recovery—optimize the function of the natural, innate healing system of the human body.
- Discover and develop your natural healing ability—we can all help each other feel better through human touch (for health!). Some of us have a natural healing gift that will become a joyous life path of service and fulfillment
- Augment your self-care—increase awareness and effectiveness of how you take care of yourself.
- A new level of health control—there is always some hope. When facing disease, stress, pain, challenges or limitations of any kind, we can experience subtle and dramatic improvements immediately and spontaneously through balancing.
Contact Dawn with any questions, or to arrange an appointment.